By Luigi Ambrosio (auth.), Antonio Bove, Daniele Del Santo, M.K. Venkatesha Murthy (eds.)
This choice of unique articles and surveys addresses the hot advances in linear and nonlinear points of the speculation of partial differential equations.
Key subject matters include:
* Operators as "sums of squares" of genuine and intricate vector fields: either analytic hypoellipticity and regularity for extraordinarily low regularity coefficients;
* Nonlinear evolution equations: Navier–Stokes approach, Strichartz estimates for the wave equation, instability and the Zakharov equation and eikonals;
* neighborhood solvability: its reference to subellipticity, neighborhood solvability for platforms of vector fields in Gevrey classes;
* Hyperbolic equations: the Cauchy challenge and a number of features, either optimistic and damaging results.
Graduate scholars at numerous degrees in addition to researchers in PDEs and comparable fields will locate this a good resource.
List of contributors:
L. Ambrosio N. Lerner
H. Bahouri X. Lu
S. Berhanu J. Metcalfe
J.-M. Bony T. Nishitani
N. Dencker V. Petkov
S. Ervedoza J. Rauch
I. Gallagher M. Reissig
J. Hounie L. Stoyanov
E. Jannelli D. S. Tartakoff
K. Kajitani D. Tataru
A. Kurganov F. Treves
Read Online or Download Advances in Phase Space Analysis of Partial Differential Equations: In Honor of Ferruccio Colombini's 60th Birthday PDF
Similar Differential Equations books
Emphasizing the actual interpretation of mathematical ideas, this booklet introduces utilized arithmetic whereas featuring partial differential equations. subject matters addressed comprise warmth equation, approach to separation of variables, Fourier sequence, Sturm-Liouville eigenvalue difficulties, finite distinction numerical tools for partial differential equations, nonhomogeneous difficulties, Green's capabilities for time-independent difficulties, limitless area difficulties, Green's services for wave and warmth equations, the strategy of features for linear and quasi-linear wave equations and a quick creation to Laplace remodel resolution of partial differential equations.
Extra info for Advances in Phase Space Analysis of Partial Differential Equations: In Honor of Ferruccio Colombini's 60th Birthday
- Download E-books Painlevé Equations through Symmetry PDF
- Download E-books Partial Differential Equations (Proceedings of Symposia in Pure Mathematics, vol. 4) PDF