By Abdellatif Bellaouar, Mohamed Elmasry
Low-Power electronic VLSI layout: Circuits and Systems addresses either method applied sciences and gadget modeling. energy dissipation in CMOS circuits, numerous functional circuit examples, and low-power concepts are mentioned. Low-voltage matters for electronic CMOS and BiCMOS circuits are emphasised. The ebook additionally presents an vast learn of complicated CMOS subsystem layout. A low-power layout technique is gifted with a number of energy minimization strategies at the circuit, good judgment, structure and set of rules degrees.
- Low-voltage CMOS machine modeling, know-how documents, layout principles
- Switching task idea, low-power instructions to engineering perform
- Pass-transistor good judgment households
- energy dissipation of I/O circuits
- Multi- and low-VT CMOS common sense, static strength aid circuit concepts
- cutting-edge layout of low-voltage BiCMOS and CMOS circuits
- Low-power options in CMOS SRAMS and DRAMS
- Low-power on-chip voltage down converter layout
- a variety of complex CMOS subsystems (e.g. adders, multipliers, info direction, stories, average buildings, phase-locked loops) with a number of layout innovations buying and selling energy, hold up and quarter
- Low-power layout technique, energy estimation suggestions
- energy aid innovations on the common sense, structure and set of rules degrees
- extra than one hundred ninety circuits defined on the transistor point.
Read Online or Download Low-Power Digital VLSI Design: Circuits and Systems PDF
Best Design books
The objective of each drug supply approach is to bring the correct volume of a drug at a pre-programmed expense to the specified position so as to in achieving the drug point priceless for the remedy. a vital advisor for biomedical engineers and pharmaceutical designers, this source combines physicochemical ideas with physiological methods to facilitate the layout of platforms that may convey drugs on the time and position it's so much wanted.
The ebook all semiconductor machine engineers needs to learn to achieve a realistic suppose for latchup-induced failure to provide lower-cost and higher-density chips. Transient-Induced Latchup in CMOS built-in Circuits equips the training engineer with all of the instruments had to tackle this regular challenge whereas turning into more adept at IC format.
In keeping with the authors' expansive number of notes taken through the years, Nano-CMOS Circuit and actual layout bridges the distance among actual and circuit layout and fabrication processing, manufacturability, and yield. This cutting edge booklet covers: procedure expertise, together with sub-wavelength optical lithography; impression of procedure scaling on circuit and actual implementation and coffee energy with leaky transistors; and DFM, yield, and the impression of actual implementation.
Engineers and scientists usually need to become involved in digital circuit layout although it will not be their strong point. Writing for the green fashion designer, Hamilton starts off via reviewing the fundamental arithmetic and physics had to comprehend circuit layout. He then is going directly to talk about person elements (resistors, capacitors and so forth.
Extra resources for Low-Power Digital VLSI Design: Circuits and Systems
- Download E-books Time-Saver Standards for Interior Design and Space Planning PDF
- Download E-books Design Guidelines for Increasing the Lateral Resistance of Highway-Bridge Pile Foundations by Improving Weak Soils PDF